Saturday, May 3, 2008

What is my name?

What is my name?

I saw this on Lindsays and Alicias blog and thought it was hilarious...I am not one to usually do these things, but if I see one that is pretty funny, I will give it a try :)

1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Destiny Passat

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Mint Samoa

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
K-Sau (not too hip)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
LeAnn Honolulu

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Sauka

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Orange Milk

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
James Tom

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Happy Milky Way......Dark

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Ann......just Ann :) My dad doesn't have a middle name!

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Byers Boston (that is actually kinda cute!)

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Winter Daisy

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Cherry Sweaty

14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Waffle Cherry Blossom

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, weather element+ Tour")
The Baking Tornado Tour

Have fun trying it out!!!
I expect Erin and Becky to do this because you guys need something fun to post about :)

3 Comments:

Blogger tharker said...

Mint Samoa totally has gangsta written all over it ;)

May 4, 2008 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Robert W. said...

Oh my sweet sweet sister in law! I love you!

May 6, 2008 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi LeAnn Honolulu! Or should I call you Cherry Sweaty? That last one is kind of weird! Haha!

So, you drive a Passat? I have a black Jetta myself. Of course, when the whole gang is with me we take the mini-van, but the Jetta is much funner and gets better gas mileage!

I am sending you a package (to your mom's house since I couldn't find your address. It is just something fun that I thought you would enjoy!

May 6, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home