Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

“He is not here: for he is risen, as he said” Matthew 28:6

And a part from my favorite song:

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me,
Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me.
I tremble to know that for me he was crucified,
That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died.
Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me Enough to die for me!
Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me!
(“I Stand All Amazed,” Hymns, no. 193)

I hope you all have wonderful Easters and remember the true meaning of the day. Jesus rose from the tomb on Easter. His gift is what makes this day so special. I am so very blessed in all I have.

3 Comments:

Blogger tharker said...

I love that hymn too. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

March 24, 2008 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger cate create said...

I really appreciate this post. I feel like my Easter flew by too quickly and was kind of a crazy day. I should have slowed it down a bit and focused on what was really important.

Also, your cakes are AMAZING! I knew you were good, but WOW!

March 25, 2008 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger AOlson said...

I love that song, too. It has always been one of my favorite songs. Great post Katie!

March 26, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home