Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Guess what I get to see?

I was introduced to this book about 2 months ago:


And soon after I started reading it I found out that the movie was coming out...take a look at the trailer:

Click here

And guess what?!? I get to go see the movie tonight!! I am so excited, Tara and I have already decided that we are getting a big thing of popcorn and maybe some candy. This book was a great read, I really enjoyed it! I really recommend it if you have any time. It is one of many books by Philipa Gregory and thanks to my mom, me, tara and her have been reading all of the books by her which all tie in together.

Anyone have a movie they want to go see?

1 Comments:

Blogger ::lindsay said...

I've heard good things about that book too. You'll have to let us know if the movie is any good.

March 5, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home