Thursday, May 29, 2008

Many outfits of Gabe

Gabe, how I love how you are now old enough to dress yourself. I have actually waited so long for you to take on such a task by yourself. But seriously? you wanna wear that? Dont you want to wear something else?............no?...........(sigh)........fine.

Gabe was very happy with his pick for this outfit. Plaid and stripes always go together right?
Gabe loves to put any nice shirt with basketball shorts....I guess he takes after me and my nice shirts and sweats :)
Salmon shirt, red shorts....must be a match!
Yes, he was serious about wearing these.
He wasn't going to be going out, but it was pretty funny :)
Wearing dad's work boots
once again, Gabe, plaid shorts don't go with everything....especially plaid shorts that are 1 size too small
again with the nice shirt/basketball short combo
this was middle of summer last year....he wore these out back to play in the sandbox
Honestly, I look forward every morning when I go in his room to get him up and to see what outfit he has thought up for the day. Keeps it interesting. I love Gabe :)

3 Comments:

Blogger tharker said...

Definitely love the one of Gabe in your black boots the best! What do you mean he won't be going anywhere like that?? :)

May 29, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger ::lindsay said...

I'm a fan of Gabe in the black boots too! How funny that he's constantly dressing up in creative combinations.

May 29, 2008 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Chris and Reba said...

I laughed out loud at Gabe in your boots. Too funny.

May 29, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home