Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beginning of fall

We made our last trip to our favorite park a few weeks ago. It is always so quiet and the playground is so kid friendly. We decided to go have a picnic and enjoy the fall air. I have a feeling it will be the last time for a while :(

Nolan playing chase

Gabe with his laser shooter....can't you see it???


I love my husband :) he is hot.

Why can't I ever get a good picture with me and the boys? Seriously boys....look at the camera!!


Nolan was upset that we were making sandwiches and opted for a cold hotdog.......gross


Gabe take a time out from his sandwich to enjoy the view


My husband studying away.


Gabe is so darn cute....

Again with the laser shooter....he is so funny


Happy Fall!!!!! (okay, maybe almost winter)


2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Cute pictures! I am SO not ready for it to be cold yet!

November 3, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Kritta22 said...

Oh my goodness! I just want to eat those little boys up! They are so handsome! You can just ship them this way, anytime!

November 5, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home