Tuesday, May 10, 2011

April 2011

**After 6 months off, I finally have my blog itch back and I am going to try to revive this little blog o mine...one month at a time.**
Gabes first Science Experiment:
When Gabe came home from school with the paper about the upcoming science project, we could tell right away that he was excited....he knew exactly what he wanted to do it on (the vortex of the black hole...this probably does not surprise those who know him!)  And once James and I realized that there was no way we could help him on such a task that is more suited for highschoolers, we had to reign him in and move his thoughts to a different vortex, and he nailed it!  He read up about it, tested his theory, and decided on his own if it was actually true or false:




I'm 28!:
James loves me....he let me gather my close friends and head out of town for a weekend of shopping, more shopping, food, really good food, girl talk all the way there and back, staying up late, more shopping....and then coming home to a family who loves me and spoiled me rotten....I am blessed. (photos taken from my friend Haleys blog)

 Packing in our loot


Easter 2011:
Very quiet, beautiful day...the way it should be.
17 weeks

4 Comments:

Blogger emily j said...

Oh my gosh Katie that is what I get for not keeping in touch better.....I was looking at your Easter picture going WHO IS THAT LITTLE BLOND GIRL??? You are James are such amazing people and you are just what Tyler needs right now. Wow.

May 10, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Kritta22 said...

Tell us more about Tyler!!
You are so cute! I'm 14 weeks along and due October! How are you gonna do 4??? I'm scared of 3.5!!!
Great job catching up!!

May 10, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Ben and Alissa said...

Great to hear from you! Congrats on your next little baby! Love all the posts, fun to catch up!

May 11, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Welcome back, it was so fun to see what you have been up too, keep it up and congrats on the new little one, and the new house!

May 16, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home