Friday, August 22, 2008

I love this stuff

Spicy Artichoke dip

1 can artichoke hearts (quartered)
1 small can roasted green chilies (I have wanted to try jalapenos but haven't yet)
1 8oz cream cheese (that is room temp)
1 cup mayo
1 cup grated Parmesan

Mix all together and put into a 8 inch dish. I usually use my Corningware stone dish.
Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the top bubbles and it is browned on top. Serve with tortilla chips or with sliced baguette bread. MMMM...I may have to go make this tonight.
Great at potlucks, a great appetizer for your next get together, and just a great snack!

2 Comments:

Blogger Team Houston said...

Oh how I wish I lived by you!! I would order your cakes all the time :O)

Thanks for the yummy food ideas!

xoxo Michele

August 29, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

i made the artichoke dip--yummo. i was just having a craving....thanks for sharing

September 2, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home