Friday, July 11, 2008

Funny things

We went to applebees for lunch last week and had a great waitress who luckily loved kids and was just a cheery excited person. Gabe immediately sparks up a conversation with her, which most everyone knows that once you get him talking, he doesn't stop and also.....that he is COMPLETELY random.

So first visit:

Waitress: Hi how are you guys today?

Gabe: I have flip-flops

Waitress: Oh yeah? I love flip flops

Gabe: I have a tent

Waitress: Neat! do you love to camp?

Gabe: yeah, this is my baby brother, Nolan

The convo kept going at the same pace for almost a good 5 minutes
Second visit:
(Waitress dropping off our drinks)

Gabe: I have a new shirt (puffing his chest out to show off a shirt that he has had for almost a year now)

Waitress: That is a cool shirt!

Gabe: **Starts singing her "The cuppy cake song" from THIS post that he has memorized and sings to random people**

Waitress: Awww (laughing)

Third visit:
(Waitress bringing back our food)

Gabe: did you miss me?!

Fourth visit:
(Waitress checking in on us)

Gabe: I went poop and pee....................................

Oh my goodness, I think we need to have a talk with him on what is appropriate out to dinner conversation :) And during this whole time, Gabe has to say "Hi" to EVERY person who walks by or even glances our way....even if they are across the room. I love this boy!!!




4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Kristen said...

I love Gabe! He was singing so great in primary today!

July 13, 2008 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

so cute! thanks for all the great recipes and stuff! :)

July 13, 2008 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger tharker said...

Oh my goodness, I love that boy!

July 14, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love the pictures and the recipes. Thanks for keeping me wanting to try new things. Happy summer.

July 15, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home