Friday, July 11, 2008

A few links for recipes

I also love reading and sometimes add to another blog call Get your Eat on, it was started for those who may feel they may be in a rut cooking wise and we could all add our favorite recipes and maybe get some good ideas! I have gotten quite a few now, and now I am trying to figure out good times to try them all!! :)


2 in particular that I have tried lately is Lindsays Chinese spare ribs. They are so nice and juicy. Lindsay made these for me when I had Nolan and I was always wondering what in the world they were, just remembering that they were soooooo yummy. We made these the other day and running out of time to bake them, we threw them on the grill and basted them once halfway through, tasted wonderful, I recommend trying them!!


Also, Megans Frozen Strawberry delight. I had seen this on advertisements everywhere and had wondered what in the world it was. It did not disappoint at all. I actually doubled the batch and just froze the other one for a future time when I would need a quick dessert. Very yummy!

2 Comments:

Blogger ::lindsay said...

I'm so glad you liked the recipe, Katie. Thanks for the other recipes. I'm totally going to try them.

July 12, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

November 11, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home